Home Bolly News FIR registered against comedian Sunil Pal for calling doctors ‘demons’ and ‘thieves’;...

FIR registered against comedian Sunil Pal for calling doctors ‘demons’ and ‘thieves’; he refutes the claims : Bollywood News – Moviebuster.in

57
0


Sunil Pal recently ran into a legal problem after posting a video on his social network about 15 days ago. While doctors work overtime and are exhausted by a lack of staff and medical supplies, Sunil Pal says in his video that 90% of doctors are dressed in a “demonic suit”, while the remaining 10% actually work to make things better. This part of his monologue on social media went viral and FIR was apparently filed under the comedian’s name last year.

As the news spread like wildfire, Sunil Pal denied allegations of FIR charges against him. He said he had called 90% of doctors dressed in demonic costumes and thieves, while mentioning that the remaining 10% were genuine. So, according to him, real doctors should not feel offended and he confirmed that so far he has not received a notification from the police. The comedian’s views have also received much feedback in the past.

He had also posted a video apologizing to the victims for its contents.

BOLLYWOOD NEWS

Grab us the latest Bollywood news, update new Bollywood movies, box office collection, new movie release, Bollywood Hindi news, entertainment news, Bollywood news today and upcoming 2020 movies and stay up to date with the most the new Hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama

Loading …

.



Source

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

%d bloggers like this: